Pricing Excludes GST and Freight Charges*
New Comfort alloy grip T-Handle slide hammer Glue Puller with 18Pcs Puller Tabs
Easy to control, suitable for any person to operate, repair the dent for yourself directly
Works great on smaller door dings & hail damage; Big dent needs slide hammer or puller.
Small dent needs mini dent lifter or pulling bridge.
Use different size glue tabs to different dent.
Golf ball dimple design dent pulling tabs professional for autos body dent repair
Baking-varnish-free dent repair, will no damage the paint, fast, money-saving, and environmental
Please pay attention: the item only a mini lifter and 18pcs puller tabs, does not include the glue and glue gun.
How to use this paintless dent repair kits:
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
Category: Dent Removal Tools